Sunday, January 15, 2012

Here's a link to a post from EVE CSM Mittani that some might find interesting:

"This thread is to provide a consolidated place for my constituents to ask questions and receive personal responses from me.

In the midst of Goonswarm's campaign against the mining bots cluttering up empire, there has been a tremendous amount of noise and distortion about my opinions and positions as Chairman of the CSM, which have nothing to do with my perfectly honorable and reasonable desire to drop Brutixes on Exhumers.

While I do not promise to suffer fools or kiss babies, I'm happy to clarify my positions on the issues of the day if you're wondering what I think about... whatever, be it the hybrid changes, whether there should be insurance payouts for CONCORD killmails, or lunatic conspiracy theories about how I hate wormholes.

I'm going to toss a link to this thread into my sig and just turn it into a general Chairman's FAQ as it progresses."

The Office of the Chairman: A Thread for Constituent Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment